Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday September 23, 2012

Greetings! I am loving this beautiful fall weather, how about you? Celebrate the changing of the seasons, a gift from God.

This coming week we start our IOU group studies (focused on Inward, Outward and Upward ministries).  This season we are studying a book by Theologian Dr. Gil Stafford which will help us and guide us in Church of God knowledge, moving forward and vision.  This is a crucial time for Harvest Point Church as we pray and work towards how God is leading us in Lordstown. 

I will be preaching along with the group study and I'd love for you to read the book even if you aren't in a group.  Either way, the messages will be important for us all.  This week I am starting with some Church of God basics, what do we believe and why?

I hope to see you there, I am praying for you all and I love you!
Pastor Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment