Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday October 14, 2012

Greetings! I hope that you are well this week, when you read this I will be in the midst of my pastoral retreat.  Please continue to pray for me at this time as I renew my relationship with God, read some books on leadership and transition, and as I refresh to lead the congregation well. 

This Sunday I will be preaching on the openness of the Church of God.  Why do we say that we "welcome every blood-washed one"? In continuing to explore the question "who are we?" we will look at one of the key characteristics of the church of God in welcoming all and saying that any person who claims Jesus as their Lord and Savior is our brother or sister. 

I hope that you are well, I am praying for you and for our church this week. 
Pastor Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment