Monday, November 26, 2012

Sunday December 2, 2012

Hello! I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, I know that I did. 

On November 25th I read from several different Psalms and talked about the importance of praising and giving thanks to God.  We heard testimonies from lots of the church about how God has been working or how they have seen God this past year.  It was an uplifting service, listen here. 

On December 2 we will start our Advent series.  This is a wonderful time of year where we celebrate the coming of our Lord! This year I will be focusing on Isaiah 9:6: For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders.  And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

I hope that you will join us as we celebrate the Advent season this year.  I am praying for each one of you.

~Pastor Shannon




No comments:

Post a Comment