Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday September 7, 2014

Greetings! Here we are in September already, my how this year has flown by! I am excited for all things fall; at the church we are preparing to start IOU groups, have a youth group kick-off party for this new year and looking forward to meeting with Myler to hear about our building!

This week, I am continuing the "Vision" series. After we've dealt with what, why, when, where, who...we are going to finish with how? How do we implement the vision? There are three areas I will be focusing on, to implement the vision we need to be totally committed to: prayer, serving and giving. This week we will look closely at prayer. 


I hope that you can join us and stay afterwards for an important community meeting! 


Blessings~

Pastor Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment