Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday June 30, 2013

Hello! I hope this finds you all well, it's finally (officially according to the calendar) summer! I'm so excited for the things we have planned this summer, I hope you'll get involved. 

This coming Sunday I will finish preaching from our series THIS OR THAT: Allowing God to Transform. I will conclude the series with the difference between Allowing life to happen and Choosing to live purposefully.  Are we in charge of our own lives? Yes, we choose to let life pass or make choices...what would God have for us in this?

This week Brett and I are in Anderson, IN like every June.  However, this year instead of a regular North American Convention, the Church of God is putting on a Global Gathering!  So far it's been an exciting time and there are a lot of ways for you to be involved:

1) You can go to the Church of God website and get information: CHOG website (You can watch the services there too!)
2) You can come Sunday night (June 23) and experience a worship service with a live feed from Anderson at 7:30pm at our church. 
3) You can keep up with this blog through the week, I will post about the experience and what I'm learning!

Blessings to you,
Pastor Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment