Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sunday March 2, 2014

Greetings! I hope that this finds you well.  As I sit and look out at the snow coming once again I am trying to see the glory of what God creates.  Even though it's been a winter that seems to go on forever, I know that spring and new life is coming eventually. God is faithful!

This week we have started our IOU (small) groups.  You are still welcome to join if you would like! I will begin preaching this week along with our series. Don't worry, the messages are still relevant even if you aren't part of a group! This week I will preach about Jonathan and Saul from 1 Samuel 14:1-23. How does being connected with God affect our actions and our potential? God directs our steps when we are connected to him! Join us for worship!

Blessings~
Pastor Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment