Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sermon July 21, 2013

Greetings! I pray that you are well this week. 

We have been talking about discipleship, this month with a special focus on external discipleship as we head toward the Luau - our largest outreach event of the year.  A few questions I've been asked regarding my faith life:  why become a Christian before you're on your death bed? Is there any reason to follow Christ besides to get into heaven? If we believe the only point of Christianity is getting a place in heaven, why do we disciple others? I want to address these questions, so come Sunday as we hash this out.  Read 2 Corinthians 4 in preparation.

We had an exciting meeting this morning!  If you want information regarding our future place of worship please contact me. 

I am praying for each one of you!
Pastor Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment