Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday August 4, 2013

This week, Brett and I are on vacation, but we will be back Sunday and are looking forward to an exciting day!  This coming Sunday we will finalize Luau details and also we will vote on our new property! Are you ready to step forward into God's plan for our church? I know I am, and I am so excited to be taking this journey with you!

On August 4th, I am preaching from Matthew 9 and 10. I am going to be talking about the call of Jesus on the lives of the disciples.  We will discuss the instructions that he gave them and we will learn about the process of outreach.  Come as we prepare for our Luau, the biggest outreach event of our year.  It's coming soon, on Saturday August 10th! Are you ready to meet with the people?

I love you and I am praying for you while I am gone,
Pastor Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment